Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by drgregn, Feb 21, 2005.

1. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    feedback for greg...
  2. JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I sold Greg the Sadowsky in his avatar. Straight foward and pleasent transaction.

:) :)

3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    bought a Fender RB5 from him a year or so back, also sold him a True Blue EQ.
    Both were hassle free transactions.
  4. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I traded a Sadowsky MV5 for his Roscoe SKB-3005 plus cash, and the condition of the bass was as described, and the overall trabsaction was a very smooth one!
  5. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Greg is a great guy to deal with. He sent payment very quickly and had excellent communication. I highly recommend doing "business" with him!
  6. Greg is totally fast with the cash and communicated throughout the whole deal for my (now his) Lakland 55-94D....highly recommended!
  7. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    thums WAY UP for Dr Naugher - a pleasure to deal with and to know.
  8. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Really nice guy. Sold him his newest Sadowsky ... one of the many but the only Alder one he has. Recommend doing business with him. :D
  9. Bates

Aug 10, 2005
    Austin, TX
    I purchased a Lakland 55-94 Deluxe from Greg.

The transaction was wonderful. He's quick to respond, he shipped the bass very well and it's in the condition he described.

It's unnerving sending so much money in the mail and hoping that the other party will follow through, but Greg is a stand up guy! I'd highly recommend doing business with him.
  10. ShannonC

Mar 30, 2005
    Hi Greg,

It's Shannon. I'm still loving the Sadowsky Modern 5, but I'm interested in getting my MTD 635 fretless back from you. Would you be interested in my fretted MTD 535? Check my bassgear.com ad and drop me an email letting me know if you're interested or not. Thanks. Hope to here from you soon.
  11. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    I bought a Sadowsky PJ5 from Greg. It was exactly as he described it and the deal wen't incredibly well. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute about doing future business with him.
  12. moorebass

moorebass Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I sold my MTD 535 to Dr. Greg. I Guess I need to change my avatar now - heh. Completely painless transaction - quick payment and great communication from a very busy man. I highly recommend him and would love to do business with him again in the future.