1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Drinking a beer tonight ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 137h4lone, Oct 4, 2013.

1. What's everybody up to tonight ? Anybody drinking a couple beers ? I'm watching "this is the end " while drinking some coors . I'm getting ready to make my self some nachos haha

2. skychief

skychief

Apr 27, 2011
    South Bay
    Modelo. Or Model Zero, as i like to call it. With a wedge of lime. Yummmm...

3. Sounds good ! Came back from a trip to Mexico a couple of days ago and had me a couple of modelos !

4. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    No beer for m tonight as I have grad school early tomorrow, but I will certainly be celebrating tomorrow evening!

5. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    That's a really really funny movie

6. gustobassman

gustobassman I'm only here for the after party.. Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    Beer over here!! My lady is out shooting high school football for a local HS Football show that airs on Fridays.. She's been doing that for years. I have to get my drink on tonight as i have to drive 75 miles roundtrip for a gig tomorrow night. .

I'm drinking C-Minus.. (That's Coors Light if you are not part of "The Team" :p). There's also Shepherd's Pie in the works.

MMMM... beef and mashed potatoes... :hyper:

7. It's all good Gk ! Tomorrow nights gonna be fun for you!

8. C-minus ! Lol that's what in drinking right now . never heard Anybody call it that haha . What about Colorado kool aid ?

The movies over now . It was pretty funny ! Pretty big mash up of actors till ..... Well just watch it lol

Good luck on that gig tomorrow gusto !

9. wraub

wraub

Apr 9, 2004
    ennui, az
    previated devert
    Drinking from the latest NBB sampler pack (just had a Giddy-Up, on to a Ranger now) and enjoying my new (to me) Xbox on my new (to me) 50 inch tv. Currently on Minecraft, but likely to change at some point.
    Thanks for asking. :)

Enjoy that shepherd's pie. Slightly jealous over here...

10. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Rum for me.

11. wraub

wraub

Apr 9, 2004
    ennui, az
    previated devert
    Have rum for me too, would you? I'm off liquor.

12. gustobassman

gustobassman I'm only here for the after party.. Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    My lady is a big rum fan. Her drink is Bacardi Light, Sprite and Grape G2 gatorade.. She makes them a little strong, it tastes like airplane fuel to me, but hey.. to each his own right?

Funny story about that.. We used to be able to drink on the beach here in SD - i drank beer and my lady would always get a 1-liter Sprite and add 2 or 3 of the little single shot Bacardi's. Sometimes she wouldn't finish the 2nd one and bring it home and put it in the fridge. Bad idea....

I can count like 4-5 times it was late at night and i'd crawl to the fridge thinking "mmm.. sprite will be refreshing"... only to end up with a big surprise. :rollno: ugh...

13. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Lots of $2 longneck XX tonight

... he typed from the back of a cab. ...

14. Jungy

Jungy

Jun 9, 2011
    Oz
    Coopers mild. A mid strength. I've had 2 surfs, an hr of yoga and a bike ride today. So I'll stick to the light stuff now that I'm so old. 27 :)

15. Ah man, the whole interaction between James Franco and Danny McBride over the magazine had me ROLLING!

16. Chased a couple Fernet-and-sodas with a Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier, Innis & Gunn Seasonal Porter and a St. Bernardus Wit. Feeling all right whilst gaming all evening.

17. El Spearo

El Spearo

Jun 12, 2012
    Wellington, NZ
    I'm having boundary road brewery's Bouncing Czech. Nice and hoppy with a citrusy after taste. I'm brewing a pilsener blonde tomorrow. Anyone else here brews?

18. I am having a beer with the old man. Probably the last time I'll drink for a little while, as my final exams for high school start next week.

19. Spot the Kiwi.
    Tasty that Boundary Rd pilsener, maybe not so true to type, but tasty!

20. Shakin-Slim

Shakin-Slim

Jul 23, 2009
    Tokyo, Japan
    Another kiwi here! Drinking Tuatara Pale Ale.