1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

"Driver Passes Through Sunrise Mall In Car"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sonic_Death, Jun 7, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Lots of space in this mall

2. I think Blues Brothers was one of the first things that made me want to do it so much haha :)

3. Some Groovy Guy

Some Groovy Guy

Sep 28, 2006
    Vancouver
    It still makes me want too. :D

:bag:

4. Yeah, Sonic_Death, I heard this on the radio.

A later report said this same guy set a car on fire about a week ago.

What worries me are potential copy-cats.

I'd say that this is a good time to put those anti-vehicle posts in front of the entrances of all malls and public buildings.

They recently installed them in front of a grammar school near me, even though the school is on a dead-end street. Smart! :cool:

You know, those posts that are about 18 inches apart so that people can enter, but not vehicles.

Mike

5. Disco pants and haircuts...

6. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    come on GTA IV deliever please. lol

7. I just heard another report on CBS radio, and it said:

1.) The guy drove his car through the mall, because his exgirlfriend worked there, and he wanted to get back at her.

2.) The car which he set on fire with gasoline a few days ago, was mistaken by him to be the car of his ex's new boyfriend. It wasn't.

Mike

8. Idiot.

9. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York

The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021