SOLD $$ Drop Again Schecter Hellraiser Extreme 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frostyone, Jan 15, 2016.

1. frostyone

frostyone Rambler

Jan 3, 2016
    Georgia
    Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    2012 Schecter Hellraiser Extreme 5 w/ like new HSC.
    Very Good Condition.
    Crimson Red Burst Satin, Neck Through, Mahogany Body, Quilted Maple Top, MOP Inlays and Binding, 34" Scale, Ebony Fingerboard, with 24 Jumbo Frets, 1.496" Nut, 2 Way Adjustable Truss Rod.
    Black Chrome Hardware, Grover Tuners, Metal Knurled Knobs, String Through/ Top Load Bridge.
    (2) Dual Coil EMG DC40 Pickups, with Independent Volume Controls and Single Coil Taps. 3 Band Active EQ. 18V.
    Strung With D'Addario Round EXP170-5's - Less than One Month Old, (.45-.130).
    MISK. 9.8 Pounds.
    Like New SGR-6B Hard Shell Case Included.
    One small nick on rear bottom of body. One small ding. (See Pics)
    $950, includes shipping to ConUS.
    PayPal.

I've been playing this guitar since last summer. It was previously a studio only instrument. I have really been impressed by the quality and control in this Schecter. This is my second Schecter bass. This one has very nice tone and control. Low, fast, easy action and excellent intonation. Super straight neck, but easily adjusted for relief.

I don't play metal, and this bass has fit the bill on every type of genre we play, from country to jam band. Bought my dream bass a few weeks ago, and will never part with my 18 yr. old Fender Jazz V, so this one needs a new home.

Happy to email HD pics of the ones posted or any others upon request. I will also include a set of flats I bought and installed before the rounds.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. frostyone

frostyone Rambler

Jan 3, 2016
    Georgia
    Price drop to $900 well packed and shipped.

3. frostyone

frostyone Rambler

Jan 3, 2016
    Georgia
    Price drop to $850. New case, awesome bass!

ethahugo likes this.
  4. frostyone

frostyone Rambler

Jan 3, 2016
    Georgia
    Sold $650

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021