1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Drum Kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Dustin Owens, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Price:
    $1250
    I recently invested over $2000 into a new drum set in hopes it would attract somebody to jam with. It seems there are no takers as it has been months without any potential interest. Now with bills piling up I am looking to sell this set at a great deal. I am asking $1250 for the entire set. The heads are pristine, no more then an hour of use from myself ( mostly focused on the snare/highhat/bass because I am no drummer and don't know to play anything more then that). You can see a few ticks on the hi-hat as you would expect however other then that there are no marks or signs of use.

This started as a base Tama Imperialstar drum kit ( $699.00 ) with a bunch of upgrades. The upgrades include:

-Zildjian A Box set
    A Zildjian Cymbal Pack with 14" A New Beat Hi-hats, a 16" A Medium Thin Crash, and a 21" A Sweet Ride, Plus a Bonus 18" A Medium Thin Crash

-Tama HP900 Iron Cobra Dual Kick Drum Pedal

Heads

10, 12, 14, 16 Evans Genera Resonant
    10, 12, 16 Evans G2 Coated
    Evans Power Center rev Dot Snare 14
    Evans EMAD Bass Reso 22
    Evans EMAD2 Clear Bass Batter 22

Everything is included.

Pick-up only as I cannot ship this. I would consider parting out the cymbal and or kick pedal if there is interest, however it would still need to be picked up.

I will post some higher res photos if there is interest.

11083683_823033184453571_7958568070872419970_n.

2. bump

3. Sold locally.