Drum logo

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jr47foam, May 9, 2004.

1. jr47foam

Dec 15, 2003
    Hatboro, PA
    Hey everyone, Our band wants to puit the logo on the bass drum head. What's the best way to do this? I created a logo on the computer and thought about printing it to a dry transfer sheet for application but it may have to be two or three sheets. Can this be done or is there another way to do this?
  2. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    If it is a solid color, you could simply cut it out fo a big sheet of sticker paper stuff
  3. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I think the guy to PM on this is Tobias4. I haven't seen him around much lately, but he plays drums too and made up a transfer symbol to go on his bass head. Very cool guy.

Or just go take a look at www.breaksticks.com it's a drum forum like TB and even uses the same software as TB so it looks really familiar. :D
  4. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Stephen S, paper would just muffle the sound, not to mention not be very durable.

If you want to do this to a bass drum head, IMO you should get it done right. Get a custom order from a company that does that, like Head First (http://www.headfirst-online.com/). They do some good work. While it is costly, it will look really professional, not to mention cool.

Since your design is already on the computer, it wouldn't even have any extra cost.
  5. PM me for discussion. I have solutions