1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Drum Machine LCD Screen Repair (help!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Snerek, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Snerek

Snerek

Jan 12, 2007
    http://www.zzounds.com/item--ALESR16

my drum machine screen stopped working. the machine kind of powers on but not fully. i cant get any sound out of it and the screen hardly works. i tried different adapters and non worked.

any advice?! thanks

2. Have you had it too long to send it back under warranty? There's not usually much that's repairable on that stuff. Sometimes you get lucky. Get hold of the Co. and see if they'll help you out.
    Josh

3. Snerek

Snerek

Jan 12, 2007
    yeh i dont think its under warranty still but i am going to call today with the serial number.

4. My only suggestion is to always stick to the factory supplied power adaptor. If you start using adaptors with varying voltages from the original, you're in for trouble. If you can't find the supplied adaptor, contact the company for a replacement.
    My 2 cents.
    -GOT

5. G O T might have something there. Definitely worth a shot. Also try wiggling the connector in the machine for grins....Hope ya get it going, those aren't cheap.
    Josh