Drum machine program.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fleabass89, Mar 15, 2003.

1. I enjoy recording on my computer with Cool Edit, but I need to add some drums to my songs.. I sometimes program them with Guitar Pro, but I can only save them as MIDI; I can never find a MIDI to WAV converter, either. If anyone could show me where I could find a drum machine program capable of saving directly to wav, it would be appreciated greatly. Thanks.
  2. Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    try leaf drums. I dont know the url but a google search should fix you right up. They give you a free trial period so you can try the prorame, but then want $25 for it. A good deal compared to "real" drum machine.
  3. I have the exact same question so I thought I'd just revive this thread to see if anyone else has any other suggestions.
  4. HammerHead Rhythm Station is a pretty good, simply drum machine to use. Also, i'm pretty sure that you can save right to .wav. It should get the job done, although it's uses are pretty limited. But, it is free.

HammerHead Website

Or if you want to make some pretty neato techno beats to go with your music, download Fruity Loops. It is a good program. It's not too hard to do after you figure it out.
  5. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002