Drum Set for TRADE/sale.....

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by suddenlysane, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suddenlysane

suddenlysane Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I have a Mapex HX6295T SRO 5-piece set plus 8" tom. This set came with the throne, bass pedal, cymbal stands, and cymbals. I have upgraded the drums with Evans EC2 SST Clear heads on 3 of the toms and Evans Hydraulic Glass head on the 16" tom. The bass has the Evans EQ3 Bass System Pack. And the snare has Remo Ambassadors top and bottom.

UPDATE: All of the cymbals were traded in two separate trades for a Radial Tonebone BASSbone and Eventide Modfactor. I purchased the two MXR pedals on my wishlist today outright and no longer need them...obviously.

I also have the following:

- [DEL]Zildjian ZBT 3 Select set (ZBT 14" hihats[/DEL], [DEL]ZBT 20" ride[/DEL], [DEL]ZXT 14" "Trashformer" crash[/DEL].

- [DEL]Sabian B8 16" Medium Crash[/DEL]
    - [DEL]Sabian B8 18" China[/DEL]

- [DEL]Sabian AAX X-Plosion 17" Fast Crash[/DEL]
    - [DEL]Sabian AAX X-Plosion 15" Fast Crash[/DEL]
    - [DEL]Sabian AAX X-Plosion 11" Splash[/DEL]
    - [DEL]Sabian AAX O-Zone 10" Splash[/DEL]

- [DEL]PDP 700 Cymbal Stand[/DEL]
    - [DEL]Gibraltar Grabber Cymbal Arm with brake (2 of them)[/DEL]

STOCK PHOTO:
    MapexHX6295SRO.jpg

CURRENT PHOTOS:
    DSC_0923i.jpg
    DSC_0921.jpg
    DSC_0920i.jpg
    DSC_0918i.jpg
    DSC_0925.jpg

If you're interested in ANY of it or ALL of it, send me a pm and I'll do my best to respond quickly.

Trades I'd be interested in or things I'm looking for include but are not limited to:

PEDALS:
    - Radial Big Shot ABY or similar amp switcher
    - [DEL]MXR Bass Envelope Filter[/DEL]
    - Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
    - Boss BF-3 Flanger
    - Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer
    - [DEL]MXR Bass Octave Deluxe[/DEL]
    - Sansamp GT2

VALUE: I paid $649.95 for the Mapex kit, $218.00 for the heads, $1,016 for the cymbals, and $139.97 for the stands. The kit can go with or without the upgraded heads and cymbals. And I'll sell/trade cymbals as sets or individually. My head is not in the clouds about the current value of any of this. Let's make a deal!......or two...

Everything is less than a year old, rarely played, and in excellent condition. Hit me with your other trade ideas as well. I'm open on this one.

2. hamertek98

hamertek98

Apr 3, 2004
    Indiana
    I sent you a PM.

BUMP

3. hamertek98

hamertek98

Apr 3, 2004
    Indiana
    Dang! You're quick!

LOL

4. suddenlysane

suddenlysane Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2010
    PM responded to, deal negotiated and finalized, post updated, item packaging ALMOST completed.......three out of four ain't bad, right? :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.