Drummer needed in Colorado Springs CO.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by crazybassplyr, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Yes yes yes, I know this is WAY off topic, but i thought I would give it a try. My band "13th Parallel" in Colorado Springs needs a drummer. We play all original hard rock/ metal and we play all over the Springs area (bars). We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and imaginative drummer that can fill some pretty big shoes. Our "current" drummer had to step down because of scheduling conflicts. Does anyone here know of a good drummer that is looking for a band in Colorado Springs, Colorado? I have a feeling this is a long shot, but like i said, its worth a try.
  2. odie

odie Supporting Member

Hey drums are music too, so this belongs in Misc.

Good luck finding a skin beater.
  3. Thanx for the move...i realised i had posted in the wrong section just after i posted (of course). then could not figure out how to move it....can i move a post on my own if i make this mistake in the future ?
  4. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

There are 2 things you can do, either PM the Mod,
    or just delete the first post, which deletes the thread,
    and start over.

You can't move it on your own, per se.

Good luck finding a basher, drummers are like opinions,
    everybody's got one ... :D

PS see the TB Sampler announcement in my sig, send in
    an MP3, we'd love to include your band!
  5. Thanks Thor, i will remember that for future goofs
  6. Actually you may be in luck. I know a pretty good drummer that lives in Monument, not too far from Colorado Springs, that is looking for a band. I will get a hold of him and see if he is interested
  7. Woo - Hoo !!! thanx, i appreciate it.
  8. I've been having trouble getting a hold of him, but when I do I will let you know whats up.