Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

drums for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Discrepancy, Jan 5, 2002.

1. i know this isnt a good plave to sell drums, but my bands drummer really needs to sell his second drum set so we can buy a new pa system. he cant find any placve to sell them so i told him i would. here are the details if you are interested.

The drums are black Radical drums
    drums in set:
    1 bass drum (22 by 16)
    1 floor tom (16 by 16)
    2 tomtoms (8 by 12) and (9 by 13)
    1 snare (5 by 14)

hardware inlcuded is:
    cymbal: 16 in. A-Zyldjian & Cie Constantinople(originally cost $300)
    bass drum pedal
    hi hat stand
    cymbal stand
    tom holders
    snare stand
    1 pair of vic firth drumsticks
    as you can see, you get everything you need a throne. there arent any hihats unless you want em. They are a little beat up, but they ar good to play on for a beginner, or someone who just wants some drums to screw around with. The price is $400. the buyer pays shipping. we will find the cheapest shipping method though. we will only sell these in the united states, becuase it is to expensive to ship out of the country.

email me if you want pics, they are to big for this thread thing

2. one more thing i forgot to add. He used these drums for less then 2 years, and they are in good condition. they were bought brand new, and are still in good condition.

3. why dont you try selling them on ebay?
    Or post a message on the forum on www.drumset.com maybe you will get a bite there.
    eddie

gregmon79 likes this.
  4. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    how much for the constantinople cymble? if it is under $100 i'll buy it!