1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Drums only tracks specific songs

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jenny Skittles, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jenny Skittles

Jenny Skittles

Jan 31, 2018
    Does anyone have a resource, like a drums only person who posts on youtube, with drum tracks for specific songs? Looking for someone actually covering a song where you cannot hear (or very minimally hear) any other instruments, especially the bass. Need something to practice with where I can only hear what I am playing on top of it.

Genres I'm interested in are rock, funk, beatles/stones, grateful dead.

Any links would be helpful as they may lead to others. Thanks!

2. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Get a beat buddy and I bet most of the tunes you want are user-submitted.

3. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I agree that that would be the OP's best bet.

Only other solution is the obvious search on YouTube for the tune along with the words "isolated," "drum(s)," or "track(s).

If there are other options, I'd like to know about them too :).

4. Jenny Skittles

Jenny Skittles

Jan 31, 2018
    I found this guy on you tube. Nice little collection of Beatles with minimal sound other than the beats.

Or search for Hawl Sasaki. Very cool

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021