1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Drunk. Drunk,. Drunk.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sowder, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sowder

sowder Guest

Mar 1, 2008
    What can I say? Drunk on a Saturday night. Let the games begin. Lets see ho wlong before the mods pull this one without jusitofication.

2. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    *pokes sowder with a stick*

3. Ohhh, somebody's gonna get bannnnned!!!

4. /thread

5. sowder

sowder Guest

Mar 1, 2008
    thats the beauty of this taunt. i give a lot of money to this site thru many means. i want to see them pull my post witout cause for the last time before i pull funding in all formats. i test the moderators wihtout impunity. i beg for a reasion to stop multiple payments. i tire of posting andseeing them dissappear. this is the laststraw for talkbass.

6. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    At 7:26? Hats off to you sir it's bee awhile since I was drunk by 7:30, I'm slacking off!

7. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520

Jun 3, 2008
    AZ
    So... what are you gonna do if they don't pull it?

8. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Just because I give money to orphans doesn't mean I can beat them.

9. sowder

sowder Guest

Mar 1, 2008
    I gave this site over $1000 last yeat thru many means cause I love bass. Only to have mods like Pacman try to be tough guys and tell me to live by a double standard. this poast is my very last attempt to see what kind of guys ruin thios site before I move my donations to anjother bass site. I grow very tired of this game. I post thread after thresad to see it poof for no rreason becasue fake men think they are awesome and mealwhile their money is paid through guys like mean who donate and wait and see and are disappointed.

10. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    So just because you give money means that you can flout the rules and call the mods into some sort of ultimatum?

If you're genuinely concerned why not take it up with Paul rather than post this crap?

11. sowder

sowder Guest

Mar 1, 2008
    i call the mods into a an explanation, plain and simple. i pay money into this site, and yet i seem ultiple double standarsds thrown into the faces of good people. im sick of it. i want an explanaition or i want out, its that siplkme.

12. Your grammar is jusitofication enough to get this thread closed.

Mike

13. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Then message them, or are you too [DEL]drunk[/DEL] stupid to figure out how to do that?

14. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    This is a joke right.

15. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Probably, guy most likely only gave like $20 or something.

16. sowder

sowder Guest

Mar 1, 2008
    I guarantee that if one more of my posts is pulled without provication or explanation, thentalkbass wil see at minimum a 10% declince in money. I promise that, will that, and swear that. I dont continue to give money to an org that can Jeff Berlin feel like people can get away with murder yet close doen a thread because they feel ike Gods is appropirate. It aint gonna happen.

17. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Go on, show us the bank statements. Go oooon.

Seriously, if I was giving that kind of dough I'd be talking to someone who was actually in charge rather than the general populous.

18. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    What the heck? :eyebrow:

19. You're drunk. Go home.

20. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.