1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DS-1 Darkstar Supertone Casady Lesh Kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RED J, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Price:
    $195 shpd.
    I'm selling two like new Guild DS-1 Re-issue pickups, together with Hipshot Supertone bridge as a package.

Turn your Epi EB-0 EB-3 or a hollowbody into a monster.

Both pickups and bridge are in almost brand new condition.

These would cost you $300 brand new plus shipping, I want to pass on a good deal to help finance some new GAS. $185 shipped.

A note on the pickup leads: these are sold as they were built, bridge pickup only, and come with a short lead stock. A quality extension has been put on one to become a neck pickup. Not RWRP. AS sold oem
    The pickup is designed in such a way it is easy and clean to solder your own shielded lead onto the very accessible poles with no damage to delicate wires.

Bezels, screws, and mounting posts all included.

Will be shipped right out USPS priority flat rate, lower 48 U.S.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      122.9 KB
      Views:
    StreetScenes likes this.
  2. Cool...I have a Fenderbird that I just painted that these would be killer in. I might hit you up here in a bit.

pudge likes this.
  3. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Hey street,
    Don't mean to intrude but I think the guild spacing is different.

4. Well that's no fun! I haven't gotten around to do any measurements yet....

midichlorine likes this.