1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD DSM Drive Maker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JGR, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Price:
    $185.00
    IMG_8872.JPG A good buddy of mine gave me this pedal. I'm selling it to free up some cash flow. Very versatile, lots of cool tones in this little box!

$185 Paypal, shipped to US 48.

2. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Nice! The one I ordered is en route, but I have no regrets about not waiting. Great builder, company, and products. GLWTS

JGR likes this.
  3. PullThePlug

PullThePlug

Jan 8, 2014
    Sacramento
    Oh wow, watched a demo on this over the weekend... absolutely fantastic. It seems that this paired with their Omnicab sim could produce just about anything you wanted in a studio situation.

Very cool pedal, someone's going to be a happy camper

BigBobbyBass and JGR like this.
  4. BigBobbyBass

BigBobbyBass

Jan 23, 2015
    Holy cow, this thing sounds awesome.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021