1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DSM Noisemaker Drive Maker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SplinteredSkull, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Price:
    $195
    It's not often you run across an amazing original pedal. As DSM Noisemaker describes it, this thing is a "tweakable drive engine." With adjustable OD, distortion, and fuzz circuits the limit becomes your imagination. I highly encourage you to go check out some videos because there are just so many sounds possible.

With a switch for both guitar and bass, this pedal has you covered from all angles. It's in excellent condition, barely used, and works great. The FX loop, which can be tied into the boost, is a clever touch. The mid switch really helps it cut through. The octave up on OD can turn your bass into a guitar. It seems like every aspect of this pedal was well thought out. The only reason I'm selling it is to obtain some specific pedals I really want right now (#DamnationAudio).

In excellent condition. I'm asking $195 or best offer + $6 CONUS shipping. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

TRADES:
    TC HoF + $
    Big Game Bedlam III + $
    DSM Omnicab ($ on my part)
    Damnation Audio GMP + $
    GK Rails

IMG_20170604_095855.jpg IMG_20170604_095917.jpg IMG_20170604_095959.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    waynobass and Jeff O'Connor like this.
  2. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    PM coming!

3. Still available

4. Bump: Trade or Sell!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021