SOLD DSM Noisemaker OmniCabSim Deluxe with box, bag and manual

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Low8, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Price:
    United States
    Up for sale is one (1) OmniCabSim Deluxe unit made by DSM Noisemaker.

Purchased new directly from DSM Noisemaker in March 2018, this unit has never been gigged and has never left my smoke-free home. Never any velcro... never been a part of a pedal board.

Direct box, cabinet simulator, EQ, headphone amp -- this unit does it all and sounds excellent. There are multiple threads on TalkBass which describe its features.

One note I am fully disclosing and being transparent with -- purely due to the original design of not securing the internal 9-volt battery, two capacitors have been knocked loose from their circuit boards by the 9-volt. I exchanged e-mail and photos with Daniel Schwartz of DSM Noisemaker regarding this and he quickly reported back the function of these capacitors is to block the power of the battery when phantom power is connected. Daniel verified this will not affect any of the other functions of the unit. He also told me these capacitors (which I will include with the sale) can be re-attached by a technician/repairman... or they could be replaced with any 50v, 10 or 22 uF electrolytic capacitor. Daniel was very open about this and wrote that he'd be happy to help with any questions.

Shipping included anywhere in CONUS with original box, manual and bag, all shown in photos.

Any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thanks!

20201026_161849.jpg
    20201026_161827.jpg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  2. Pmd

3. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Now open to trades. Tech 21 stuff interests me along with JHS, MXR and Boss pedals... particularly interested in EQ and preamp-style pedals.

PM me with offers. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  4. What part of nc are you?

5. Oblique

Oblique

May 21, 2012
    PM'd

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021