1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dual Effect Fuzzes (ability to stack & solo each effect)?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by remcult, Oct 25, 2019.

1. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey

I made the mistake of watching @Proton Lenny 's review of the Spaceman Nebula, and I really loved how you could stack/mix the fuzz and octave up effects, but also use the octave up essentially on its own.

I've tried out the Micro Pog's octave up, but found it pretty harsh and not to my liking, but I liked what I heard from the Nebula.

Any other pedals that combine distortion/fuzz and an octave up (also open to other kinds of modulation or filtering) that also allows you to solo or isolate each effect? I'd like to see what options are out there in the price range of a used Nebula (around $230), but if it's cheaper than that even better!

Off the top of my head I can think of the Hoof Reaper, which sounds ok (but if I were to go that route I think I prefer the sound/size of the solo Hoof). And then there's stuff like the WMD Geiger Counter, which I think is cool but maybe quite right for me

2. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    ba bump

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021