1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dual expression pedal Source Audio

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Zach Soczka, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Zach Soczka

Zach Soczka

Jan 25, 2016
    So I have the Source audio bass envelope pro, multiwave distortion pro and I just bought there Dual expression pedal.. I tried for hours to look for something telling my how to get this thing to work.. Internet has not helped yet.. the manual for the Envelope pro is ridiculously hard for someone like me to read I do not understand it at all.. I don't know how to assign modulation.. if anyone can help that would be awesome thanks guys.

2. Zach Soczka

Zach Soczka

Jan 25, 2016
    Pretty much the backpage parameters are kicking my butt and I have no idea whats going on lol

3. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    By 'control the modulation' do you mean that you want the expression pedal to work like a wah, or that you want to control some parameter of the modulation like depth or speed?

I'm using the Manta with the Reflex now but I had the BEF Pro and it's not too hard to get it set up with the expression pedal, once you get started.

4. Zach Soczka

Zach Soczka

Jan 25, 2016
    I really just want it to work.. I would like to do both of those things... I don't know how to assign anything and the manual is not straight forward for a normal person.

5. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    Is there a specific part of the process that's giving you trouble? The part of the manual with all the relevant info is pages 21-23, it's explained pretty clearly IMO.

6. Zach Soczka

Zach Soczka

Jan 25, 2016
    yes.. I just started using pedals about 18 months ago so I guess I am a little in over my head with this.. I can get into backpage mode and change parameters but I guess maybe I don't know how to save the presets for backpage mode or something.. I think we are in different worlds honestly.. I may have to call them.. that manual literally is bs.. 5 pages of "backpage parameter" information.... you must be pretty smart if you can understand that because I read it 5 times and there is so much that I have no clue what they are talking about. I just want to know what knobs/buttons to press/hold/turn to make the thing do something.. it shouldn't take 5 pages of bs to explain that.. thanks for trying man im just frustrated right now

7. sing-modulator

sing-modulator Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2014
    IL

This may help

8. Zach Soczka

Zach Soczka

Jan 25, 2016
    thanks but seen that and doesn't really explain what im trying to do