Dude! I was just over in guitar discussion forum on Harmony Central...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bassmouse3, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Bassmouse3

Nov 12, 2001
    Valby, Denmark
    ...and I just couldn't believe what I read! They were having a discussion on whether or not Creed sucks, and I'm definately not going to try and start one here, but my point is that the whole situation ended up reminding me of a huge bar brawl, with everyone cursing and flaming each other! I couldn't help but think to my self: I'm glad we have moderators, and that we are bassplayers, a kind and polite kin, in opposition to guitar players! (Am I gonna get into trouble for that!)
    BTW, you guys really ought to try and go over in the guitar discussion forum on Harmony Central... Just pick any thread and have a laugh as you scroll down:p
    Best Regards, Bassmouse3
  2. Sofa King

Sofa King

Aug 20, 2000
    Rowlett, TX
    Content deleted by moderator due to innapropriate language

:eek: Guitarists are scary :eek:

I can't believe what seems to be a positive thread would turn out that way. I'm glad we have some moderation here (and some folk with common sense and courtesy)

Please review the guidelines before posting innapropriate language.
  3. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    umm...so you saying your glad that people dont post that kind of language here? :rolleyes:
  4. Sofa King

Sofa King

Aug 20, 2000
    Rowlett, TX
    I don't get it? :confused:

I'm saying I'm glad people here don't turn seemingly positive subjects into "F*** you and f*** your mother" flame wars?
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Doctor Hardass is a tough guy! He don't take no sh*t from nobody online, and he's probably the biggest and baddest moth*rf*cker you'll ever meet! Well, online, that is.

In real life, he's just another scrawny 16-year old who is routinely beat up and forced to drink motor oil at school.

However, as soon as he logs onto mom's AOL account, he instantly becomes one violent and aggressive guy, ready to kick your ass at the slightest provocation.

Be warned: he has the ability to find your address, hunt you down, and kill you at the drop of a hat! Well, that's what he'll claim at least. In reality, mom probably won't let him drive the family station wagon all the way to your house, so you're fairly safe.

*Contents deleted

YOU: Does that mean you got the URL?

*feel free to delete if you dont find it funny mr. mod, no offense taken*

Believe me, Dave: when someone violates the posting guidelines, the last think I have in mind is their feelings.
  6. Entire contens deleted by moderator due to innaproprate language.
  7. Man, I just took a trip over there; those guys are idiots, and the forum is totally in chaos. Kudos to our great moderators, and to Tbers who keep it real. It seems like Harmony Central just has a bunch of deviant teens who like to talk tough on Mom's computer, as stated before. Huh.
  8. More importantly, how many years of school do you have to take to get your Ph.d in Hardass?
  9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  10. Sofa King

Sofa King

Aug 20, 2000
    Rowlett, TX
    Opps, sorry :oops:

I've been to the forums at somethingawful.com. That isn't just a clever name for the site :p