Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dude pings Wattaroo

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by Dude, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Yo Mike! My buddy Rob Ruiz called me Saturday night and said you just autographed his bass down in San Rafael...I told him to say hey to you for me...did he hang for the show?

2. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

hi,

yes, that was very nice of him. I believe he did see the gig cuz I think I signed it when we got done, right on the stage. tell him it was an honor and good luck on the bass. I think it was the pickguard to a fender jazz.

on bass, watt

3. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    This is Rob backstage a few years ago having Billy Sheehan autograph his Kalamazoo EBO copy at the same club you wre at the other night.

I believe he now has over 35 bass players autographs on it but he was really stoked to get yours on there as well.

[​IMG]

4. watt

dude,

I was pretty amazed at all the folks who had their name there - what a trip, a cool piece. maybe it'll get played and make some music too!

on bass, watt

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm Curious, do you know who signed it aside from Mike and Billy?

6. watt

matt,

damn, there was all kind of folks w/their names there but it's hard for me to remember for sure now. maybe the cat who posted the picture can tell you.

on bass, watt