Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dude

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by xyllion, Sep 14, 2004.

1. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    I know that Dude won't create a thread for himself. So, I will do it for him. I've bought 3 basses, several J Retro and U Retro preamps, countless sets of strings, and T-shirts. It has always been a pleasure to do business with Dude and I look forward to future transactions with him.

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    MANY transactions with Dude. Basses, strings, shirts, etc. Dude is TOP NOTCH to deal with, and kills everyones prices on the items he sells.

3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I've bought a bunch of things from Dude - strings, preamps, etc.
    Quick shipping, great prices.

4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Dude is where I get my TI Flats. Good deals.

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've only bought one thing from Dude, but it was great. Great price, great product, great service. Can't complain. Always answers e-mails even at the wee hours of the morning.

6. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I bought a Cafe Walter HA-1 headphone amp from Dude. No hassles, quick service, answered all my questions and is just generally a good guy to deal with.

He also had no issue with shipping to Australia...hoorah!

7. Dude's the man! Great products, prices and response always. And as Mark mentioned, he has'nt Barr'd the Aussies from his clientele. :)

8. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I've only bought a HA-1 from Dude - the transaction was smooth and shipping was fast. The amp came well packed as well! Will be buying more stuff eventually :D

9. Take it from me, Steve is the best - the best at fulfilling promises made long distance. You only need to look at his ebay feedback to get confirmation if my word doesn't convince you.

10. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Dude is a stand up guy and a reliable seller.

11. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I just bought a Cafe Walter from him with a note that I was hoping to get it somewhat quick so I could take it out of town. Somehow he got it here priority mail from AZ to WV 48 hours after I ordered it (6$)?

Thanks, Dude...you just saved Thanksgiving with the inlaws! (Cafe Walter + new jazz bass = my own holiday isolation booth :hyper:)

Will

12. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Thanks and backatchya guys!

13. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Dude is 100% Pro all the way. Thanks for all the smooth transactions ;)