Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Iffe, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a B-105 Chicago Series, and I expirianced the same propblem with the contact, as "dancehallsomething-dude" said it's an eazy fix!

2. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
  3. From what i can understand out of it :

His bassguitar has the same problem as the bassguitar that DanceHallClasher had/has. a loose contact or something ?
  4. I think he may have hit new thread instead of post reply.
  5. Give me a brake, I'm new here!
  6. The bassguitar on a picture on your site (2001-02.png), what kind of a bass is it dude?
  7. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000

Nice site your band has, BTW. Giving the visitor "the finger" as soon as they see the first page. Gives a nice first impression, I must say.

I bet you dudz rock.
  8. Oysterdude!

So you live in GBG!?

I'm from GBG too...Hisingen!:D
  9. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Where on Hisingen? Backa, Lundby, Biskopsgården, Torslanda, Björlanda, Säve...?

If you participate in the elections on Sunday, think of me. I drove the stuff there.

And regarding my comments on your website... ever heard the word "sarcasm" before? ;)
  10. Ramberget typ.

Regarding you comment on my comment on your comment about our homepage...don't be so sarcastic...dude!

how about you, where're you from?
  11. i'm getting the FU*K outta here! i'm goin home! see ya dudz 2morrow...?:cool:
  12. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Yes please.
    No thanks.
  13. lyssna nu din jävla oysterkuksugare! det e lungt om du inte har ett liv och att du e en liten jävla fitta från gbg och att du e en liten politik-supporter-wannabehora! jag blev medlem i den här skiten för att snacka bas och skit, inte för att nån liten hora som du ska komma hit o tro att du e nåt och tracka på mig! tro det eller ej, men en vacker dag (den blir nog inte vacker iaf) ska jag hitta dig o då ska du få smaka på FAN!

antigen så lägger du av med den här skiten eller så kommer det hända massa saker med dig som varken du din mamma din pappa osv kommer att tycka om!

:mad: :mad:
  14. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000

"Listen here, you little oysterc-ksucker! It's cool if you don't have a life and that you are a little f-in c-t from GBG and that you are a little politics-supporter-wannabe-slut! I became a member in this s-t to talk bass and s-t, not to have some little whore like you coming here and think he is something and be a pain in my ass! Believe it or not, but one of these days (it won't be a pretty one) I'll find you and you will get it!

Either you quit this s-t or a lot of things will happen to you that neither you, your mom, your dad and so on will like!"

Hey, you started it. You gave me the finger.

To clarify: I don't support politics (actually, I won't even vote), I just happen to work with certain kinds of political administration. That's how I pay for food.
  15. Wait a minute. Why should Oysterman here quit the site when he's been a supporting member and all around good guy. You just joined, posted, and got pissed. I say if any one should leave it's you.
  16. Hold din kæft, mand!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.