Duke Tumato Website?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by iualum, Jun 2, 2004.

1. iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    Anybody familiar with Duke? Looking for a website, but can't find one. Pretty sure he used to have one. Duke & the Power Trio play in the Midwest generally, I think, especially in Indiana & Chicago. Have seen him in Ohio & Kentucky too. Duke is the greatest bar act I've ever seen, although it's been a long time since I've seen him. Fantastic blues. Mesmorizes crowds. Great audience participation. A real event. First saw him in '79 when it was Duke Tumato & the All-Star Frogs, geez how I love that name! Sorry to talk about a guitarist, but was just thinkin' 'bout him.
  2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    he is more or less connected with the morning show Bob and Tom here in indianapolis. Id check their website to see if they have a link to him. Try www.indianapolismusic.net also they might have a link to him.
  3. Laker

Mar 23, 2000
  4. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Hmm...sounds like when I'm on stage.

Oh wait, that's "Duck! Tomato!"

5. iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    Laker...My Man! Didn't remember about that last "e." Man, talk about working musician...he works it every performance, gives everything he's got...& been at it 33(?) years...WOW! Thanks again. And if anyone ever has the chance to see him, do yourself a favor & go!
  6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    good stuff. this is more music related, so i'll move it to miscellaneous.