1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Duke's Emergency Fire Sale (Guitar, Keyboard, DJ, etc)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BigLoopDuke, Jul 27, 2012.

1. BigLoopDuke

BigLoopDuke Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    I've been around the forum for a long time. I've bought and sold a ton of stuff. Over the past few weeks, I've encountered a serious issue that I need to take care of, which means that the vast majority of my gear needs to go. Hopefully, I can raise funds and keep my main bass, my rig and my acoustic. Everything else needs to go.

This is a (fairly long) list of non-bass stuff that I'm selling. Everything is in mint, or near mint, condition. Comes from a smoke-free environment. It's pretty much been sitting in my studio since I got it. I baby my gear. Much of this stuff is practically brand new and I picked it up to start recording an album with. That all needs to be sidelined until I get a few things taken care of. Thank you for looking. Shoot me any questions you might have.

http://photobucket.com/emergencyfiresale

Guitar Stuff

Dunlop CryBaby Wah - SOLD
    5f1b97f1.

Boss Metal Zone MT-2 - $50
    46abb1c5.

Wampler Faux AnalogEcho - SOLD
    8b77ddec.

Wampler Ecstacy - SOLD
    8660c0ab.

Wampler Black '65 - $160
    744ccbaa.

Radial Big Shot ABY - $90
    df2270e6.

Boss AD-5 - SOLD
    7f40317b.

Ibanez S-Series Copy - $200
    Copy of an Ibanez s-series guitar. Amazing inlay. Quality build. Bought from a guy who had a huge collection of Ibanez guitars. He had this one commissioned to be built with a Floyd Rose and some killer pickups. They did him right. The guitar is light and fast. Quality set up done. Comes with a gig bag.
    d84693f3.
    b5414bea.
    6edad573.
    93292c3a.
    ec70bbe8.
    eff1abfd.
    8aa2473e.
    52ac0e99.
    545fda44.
    548b4b9a.
    16a923a7.

Fender MIM Telecaster SOLD
    2003 MIM sunburst telecaster. Minor chip in the fretboard. Doesn't affect playability. Got dinged on the heel of the guitar. Previous owner put paint on to cover it. No significant damage. Plays like any great Fender Tele would. Killer sound.
    4d4d0c8a.
    7f3260be.
    70aef679.
    4244842a.
    70711f35.
    8f8f4adb.
    b3272cb4.
    2fdf3fd1.

Peavey Classic 30 - $400
    My all-time favorite amp. 30 tube watts of sweet bluesy love. This one is in mint condition. Just bought a few months ago.
    b1424c5f.
    22a1cb06.

Goodtime 2 Banjo - SOLD
    Some say everything is better with banjo. I'd agree. Had a professional set-up done. Previous owner added some folk art (Gadsen flag and a Mark Twain quote). Adds to the character. Don't play banjo? Don't worry. I'm throwing in a few books on how to play, scales, etc. Comes with a comfort strap and case. Case is a little worn, but still does the trick. It's covered in banjo stickers.
    6c6af441.
    d678a7bd.
    ceed6238.
    5f668a3e.

2011 Fender US Stratocaster - SOLD
    Mint, brand new US Fender Strat. Just bought this a few months ago and it hasn't seen the outside of my studio. Comes with the TSA ready flight case and case candy.
    418c06c3.
    1d11dec0.
    01fa018e.
    bc3a3ea2.

Keyboard Stuff

M-Audio Axiom 25 - $150
    M-Audio Axiom25 is a 25 key semi weighted keyboard with a midi drum pad section, some knobs and sliders. a good solution for a smaller footprint keyboard/mixer/parameter adjustment interface.

Korg MicroKorg synth - SOLD
    MicroKorg synth. For many players, this is the synth to get. Awesome patches. Easy to navigate layout. Tons of fun. You'll be able to pull off everything from Rush to Lady Gaga in minutes flat.
    df1aa374.
    2c4c7def.
    526c5fd4.

Alesis Micron (blue limited edition) - SOLD
    There were two versions of this synth. One was red. This one is blue. This is the limited edition one. No difference in the sound patches or anything, but if you prefer blue over red, this one is for you. Alesis sound quality is second to none.
    0b499507.
    a1406118.

DJ Stuff

Korg Kaosillator - SOLD
    Want to make crazy sounds? This is for you.
    9f0b300d.

Pioneer DJM-700 - SOLD
    Mint mixer. Barely used. Had built out an album, mixed it using this and was planning on playing sets live until I got recruited into a country band. It's basically the DJM-800 in a simplified version. Industry standard and Pioneer quality. Comes with box and original stuff.
    fd02358b.
    31b12136.
    035a0d09.
    c9705954.

Korg Electribe - $400
    Korg Electribe EMX is a 5 part mono synth/9 part drum machine. super intuitive, very cool effects section, wicked fun and a very deep tabletop synth.
    e26edb5a.

Korg KP3 - SOLD
    Make your sound go wild. There really aren't limits to this little box.
    bd7bc6cb.

AKAI XR20 - SOLD
    Second favorite drum machine ever. Killer drum patches. Super fun.
    112f1227.

Alesis SR18 - $140
    My first drum machine. Can't even tell you how much I've used it, but it's stayed hooked up to the mixer in the studio since I got it a few years back. Now, I've got to part ways. Reliable. Customizable. Good all-around drum machine.
    9a1f4c63.

Thanks again for looking.

2. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    BUMP TO THE TOP

3. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    A few price drops, etc. Bump!

4. Martin89

Martin89

Nov 8, 2010
    Glendale, AZ
    Unofficial Endorser: Ibanez, D'Addario, Zoom
    Does the Telecaster come with the case?

5. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    Yes.

6. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    bump for a few remaining items. Some great stuff here.

7. Great collection

8. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    bumps it up

9. BigLoopDuke

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    Bump it up