1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dumb looping question - COG

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by vivaknoxvegas, Oct 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    I want to run a distortion or fuzz into my T65. Do I want to set the distortion/fuzz before the T65 in my chain or after? How do the SEND / RETURN and IN / OUT correspond?

2. KulNova

KulNova

Oct 9, 2012
    Saigon, Vietnam
    From my experience, there's correct way for the chain. Just try every way you could do, play with the chain, if you satisfy with the sound, you got it!

3. Andy westwood

Andy westwood

Nov 30, 2014
    PedalBoard Solutions
    Pop the drive in the loop using the send and return jacks and then your bass and amp into in and out. Then the drive will be in parallel with the t65

vivaknoxvegas likes this.
  4. tpa

tpa

Dec 1, 2007
    København, Danmark
    "... my T65. ..."
    I don't know a T65, but effects send/return is on some amplifiers at a different signal level than the instrument. Most drive/fuzz pedals are designed to the instrument signal level.

5. Andy westwood

Andy westwood

Nov 30, 2014
    PedalBoard Solutions
    It's an octave pedal from cog effects has a parallel loop In it to use for effects which is switchable

vivaknoxvegas likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021