1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Duncan Custom Shop Pbass pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pbass2, Feb 15, 2016.

1. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $60
    I had my tech order these and install them in my USA Glaub 8-9 years ago. At the time, I wanted something a little "beefier" than the stock Fralins (I am now back to the Fralins in that bass so I don't need these). They were $200 at the time.
    From what I recall, he said these were "Duncan Custom Shop '62 pickups, custom-wound for fatter lows" (per my request). They are also a tad hotter. He told me a "Gauss" spec at the time, but I don't recall what it was.
    Looking at the Duncan site, I don't really see anything that specifically matches these. If I were to go by the little colored output diagrams I'd guess they're somewhere in the ballpark of the Steve Harris set, EQ-wise. These do have some definite low-mid cojones:)
    They do sound great--that bass w/these was killer, I just prefer the slightly "airier" sound of the Fralins now.
    $60 shipped in the cont. USA
    IMG_0391.JPG

2. crunge

crunge

Dec 27, 2007
    PM sent

3. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    SOLD