Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Duncan Designed SB 101

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by cwstairs, Aug 15, 2003.

1. cwstairs

cwstairs

May 11, 2001
    Where can I find specs/tech data for these pups? (Duncan hasn't gotten back to me yet)they are in a Jackson C5P (passive) but they are also used with an armstrong PAB - 20 preamp in the C5A (active) I'm thinking of upgrading with a BEQ - 2 onboard preamp, but want to take a look at the internal wiring of the pups first. Yes, if I had bucks I'd just get a new bass!

2. 10 YEARS LATER....
    DD puppies are just Korean made pickups made for brands like jackson, esp, Schecter, squier. They were in midrange guitars, 300-800 range, and were based off there American counterparts, I believe. Big pickup brands like these guys and others usually make pups for guitar companies, even if they don't put there names on them. I looked them up on the Seymour Duncan website, and it says "for a modern bass sound.

3. So does that help, cw? Cw? Cw? Hello? Hmmm... Must have got tired of waiting:D