1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Duncan Hot for P-bass, DOD Flanger, DR lo-riders

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by EthanTheHeathen, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Just as the title says, I have the following three items for sale:

Seymour Duncan Hot for P-bass pickup (SPB-2). I bought this from someone on the forum and never installed it. Decided to keep the stock pickup. Yours for $40 shipped in the lower 48. Sold

DOD Flanger - FX-75. The LED doesn't work, the battery cover is missing (though you can wedge the battery in there securely), and the nut is missing from the power adapter jack (the jack is now glued in place), but it works great. Gives some cool, swirly, zingy sounds, just not anything that I need right now. $20 shipped, though I'm open to other offers. Sold

DR lo-riders - Installed for a couple of weeks, just not my thing, mostly because of the high tension. Good condition, cut for 4-in-line (Fender style) tuners. $15 shipped.

I'm open to trades: tube preamp/overdrive pedals, POG or Micro-POG, sx basses, strings, whatever - try me. (I'd add cash if necessary).

2. jonnymac

jonnymac Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    pm sent

3. SPB-2 and FX-75 are sold.

DR Lo-Riders are still available.

4. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    If the Lo-Riders are nickel, I will take them. PM'd.

5. replied

6. Lo-Riders are still available. I'd like to trade for other strings and can add a few bucks if necessary.

7. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    PM'd

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    What gauges are the Lo Riders?

9. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I paid for the LoRiders. Hopefully they're on their way to me...

:-0

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hopefully for YOU maybe :crying: :D

11. Yes, they are indeed on the way . . .