Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dunlop 105Q Variable Q Wah Pedal FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by zachbass02, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    The Dunlop Crybaby 105Q Bass Wah Pedal is a wholly unique effect masterfully applied to bass. Adds a growling, funky new dynamic to your sound. Customized circuit for the bass guitar, a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, sturdy die-cast body, and a Q dial that lets you alter the wah parameters. {from Musicians Friend Website}

This is a great pedal and has served me well. It's not in mint condition though. It has been gigged out with several times and is missing one of the rubber stoppers on the bottom, so it has a slight wobble if you hit it just right. It doesn't affect the functionality of use of the pedal though. I would like to get $70 for it in sale. Trade wise would like to get any of the following:
    good volume pedal
    chorus pedal
    delay pedal
    direct box
    bart or aguilar onboard pre's

make me an offer, send me your trade bait.....maybe you've got something else that I haven't thought of that I might need.

2. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    $70 shipped to your door........obo........make me an offer.....anybody?..........you know you want this.......:bag:

3. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    $60 shipped or TRADE? any takers? Somebody out there must want the FLEA wah sound.....This is truly a great pedal. It doesn't cut your low end when used. I just don't have a use for it right now in anything I'm doing....

4. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    gah, I want to take that. PMed.

5. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    PM responded to

6. zachbass02