Dunlop 535 wahs?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nomadic Herder, Feb 22, 2002.

1. I've been thinking of getting a new wah. I see on the Dunlop site that there are two that would do what I want. One is the 535Q, the other is the BB535. They both appear to do the same thing, but one has a different boost amount? Is this all that's different? They both seem to have 6 wah modes including 2 bass modes. Any good?
  2. I have absolutely no idea what your talking about...

buy a dunlop 105Q... its probably better then those two and probably cheaper (you get em at GC for under 80 bucks right now!!!)
  3. I've got one, it broke. I didn't like the sound much. It's not that clacky Jimi Hendrix style sound. But the 535s have the bass wahs built in, so it's all good I suppose. Thanks anyway.
  4. Mohawk Freak

Mohawk Freak

Mar 8, 2002
    What about a George Dennis Wah-Volume Switch. Volume pedal that turns into a Wah when you push it all the way down to the click. Has a High-Low Freq switch to either wah those deep bass notes or do your best voodoo chile impression (warning, the band lpretty much loses its bassist if you do this, but it's SOOO much fun! heh heh heh! Wicka, wicka). Never tried a crybaby of any sort so don't know how they compare.