1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dunlop Bass Wah for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gsummer, Feb 21, 2001.

1. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    I have a Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Wah that I want to sell to finance my purchase of a new bass. It is the model that Flea uses (so they say) with variable Q and Volume knobs. It is white and has black rubber on the pedal. It is really funky and a nice effect, the problem is I'm not in a situation to use it right now and I need the money. I bought it new for $120 about 2 years ago. It has been only used for practicing at home, never on stage. It is in excellent condition with all the original packaging. I am asking $70 but the price is negotiable. I will also throw in a 9v adaptor and battery if you want.

Galen

2. Mr Bassman

Mr Bassman

Aug 28, 2000
    UK
    Mate - I'd love to buy it from you but it's a case of getting it over to the UK that is the problemo. I'd really like one of these pedals. Whats best about the flea wah-wah is that U can turn up the wah effect for solos, and it is activated by stepping onto it. Ahhh I want it!!! :D

3. Cool deal, definately. But shouldn't this be in the "for sale" forum?

4. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    Sorry, I didn't realize that there was one.

5. moved.

6. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    Let us know if it is still available. I am interested.

7. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    For anyone wondering, the wah pedal has been sold. Thanks anyway.

Galen