Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dunlop Bass Wah for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gsummer, Feb 21, 2001.

1. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    I have a Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Wah that I want to sell to finance my purchase of a new bass. It is the model that Flea uses (so they say) with variable Q and Volume knobs. It is white and has black rubber on the pedal. It is really funky and a nice effect, the problem is I'm not in a situation to use it right now and I need the money. I bought it new for $120 about 2 years ago. It has been only used for practicing at home, never on stage. It is in excellent condition with all the original packaging. I am asking $70 but the price is negotiable. I will also throw in a 9v adaptor and battery if you want.

Galen

2. Mr Bassman

Mr Bassman

Aug 28, 2000
    UK
    Mate - I'd love to buy it from you but it's a case of getting it over to the UK that is the problemo. I'd really like one of these pedals. Whats best about the flea wah-wah is that U can turn up the wah effect for solos, and it is activated by stepping onto it. Ahhh I want it!!! :D

3. Cool deal, definately. But shouldn't this be in the "for sale" forum?

4. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    Sorry, I didn't realize that there was one.

5. moved.

6. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    Let us know if it is still available. I am interested.

7. gsummer

gsummer

Feb 11, 2001
    For anyone wondering, the wah pedal has been sold. Thanks anyway.

Galen