Dunlop "Flea" Bass Wah

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tufnuts, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Okay, got some gear I don't use. Dunlop 105Q Bass wah. I really dig this thing, but my pedal board has grown with my ego. I really don't need it....... Well, okay...I don't need it... but it's cool, it's a gotta have..ya know! Just to many pedals now. Besides, my SYB-3 takes care of my wah needs.

Okay, I love the "Foot off, unit off" Function. Ask any guitarist that uses a crybaby, and the switch off is kinda a bear. Plus this sucker has an adjustable Q and Volume. Battery cover, makes battery replacement easier than any other dunlop wah. Couldn't be any easier to use!

This thing is cool though, I mean, man. Description from Jim Dunlop site...or else I'd go off here, and have to keep the pedal.

Dunlop, maker of the Original Crybaby Wah pedal, has introduced the 105Q Ultimate Bass Wah. The 105Q Bass Wah incorporates a new, proprietary potentiometer and custom E.Q. circuitry specifically designed for bass frequencies. Together, these new, uniquely engineered elements provide smooth response and a fat, full bass tone.

The 105Q Ultimate Bass Wah also includes Dunlopís celebrated Q control, which provides full control over the pedalís intensity and sound modeling. With the Q control, the player can select the exact wah tone desired, from bright and punchy to warm and subtle.

Simply stepping on the pedal engages the effect in the lower register, creating a smooth transition into the wah effect. When you remove your foot, silent auto-off switching automatically bypasses the effect. The built-in spring automatically returns the pedal to its "off" position.

Also included in this pedal is an adjustable volume control, allowing you to tailor the level of the wah from almost silent to a significant increase, providing extra gain for wah-enhanced solos.

The Dunlop 105Q Crybaby Bass Wah - Thereís no better way to funk up your bass

Okay. Price is $80 shipped. It's $100 new, and this thing is brand-spanking new looking. This is probably $25 off. Even has the plastic on the bottom still. Dang. I will also take offers for it. Perhaps some trades??? Get in touch by emailing me at or Hotmail account is better. Or PM me.
    Thanks for looking guys!

2. i dont want o offend your deal or anything but would you be interested in trading for some fender j bass pickups for the wah pedal???????/ please reply
  3. Ahh, I'm actually just getting rid of things I don't use, and I really don't need P/U's. Thanks for the offer though..