1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Dunlop Super Bright Nickel 45-105 $7.97 a set

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by invalidprotocol, Dec 4, 2016.

1. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    If you're out shopping and stop by a Guitar Center location, be sure and pick up a few sets of Dunlop Super Bright Nickel 45-105. They are ringing up at $7.97 a set. Physical display shows regular price but rings up at the better price.

troy mcclure likes this.
  2. filmtex

filmtex Commercial User

May 29, 2011
    S. Texas Hill Country
    Annsman Pro Audio Dealer
    I grabbed a set a couple weeks ago. One of the GC salespeople actually let me know about the deal when they didn't have a flat set I wanted in stock. Just kind of a casual-"by the way those Dunlops are on sale for less than $8." I thought that was pretty cool of them. Sometimes GC surprises me-in a good way!

3. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Ugh. These are the only strings I use, and between two GCs in Vegas, they have none in stock.

4. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    That's awesome! Too bad GC is a 2 hour drive for me. :sour:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    The 5 strings are $9.95. It's been this way for at least 3 weeks now. I bought 5 sets.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021