DUNN Traitor

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 2010P, Apr 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    With my seemingly neverending VAS for Rats, I just picked up a Dunn Traitor prototype off Reverb. It doesn't seem to use LM308's so I'm not sure how Rat like it will be (purported to be a rat clone), but I'm very excited nonetheless. My LWA Plague Rat with blend has very rapidly become my A#1 (and you Rat guys really owe it to yourself to check it out. It has all the balls and Uber clarity of the Cat Tail and the sonic energy of the Volt Thrower but with a deeper and tighter low end because of the excellently implemented blend), but the Traitor has two gain settings available with a footswitch so it edges out the Plague Rat, at least in terms of usable features. Anyway, not quite sure why I'm even posting this, but if anyone has any experience with the Traitor, it would be nice to hear from you. The one I got has a blend and four clipping options.

GentProvocateur likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022