1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dunwich Amps HM-2 Clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by socialleper, Dec 21, 2017.

1. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Price:
    $200
    I have this HM-2 clone from Dunwich Amps that I'm not using to play as much as I could use the money, so here it is.
    With what I believe translates to "The Order of the Left Hand Path" in the artwork, this HM-2 clone seeks to give the player that legendary Swedish chainsaw distortion as demonstrated on an album of a similar name. Dr Nick expanded the basic Boss design by adding clipping diodes, a switch to change between hard or soft clipping, and broke out the mids into Hi and Lo EQ controls. Tons of distortion and volume.
    It is a little dusty, has velcro on the bottom, and maybe one or two scuffs, but aside from that is in very good condition. It ships with the original box+sticker. CONUS only please. I will discount for local purchases.
    I'm not looking for pedal trades, but if someone has an Ibanez SR655\755 bass or Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid (not the FR) they want to work something out on, I'm listening.

Attached Files:

• hm2.
      hm2.jpg
      File size:
      96.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Jackson Souza

Jackson Souza

Dec 22, 2017
    Hey socialleper,

I've been speaking to Nick about a custom HM2 clone & he directed me over to this post. I could imagine he has a particularly long lead time on new custom stuff - so I'm definitely interested in buying your HM2 clone. I'm new to TalkBass so I don't know how buying stuff on here usually goes, let me know if you want to move forward. I'm in Washington state. Thanks!

3. socialleper

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    PM sent

4. socialleper

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Sold