1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Dunwich, Darkglass, and Nunez: Dirt extravaganza!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Feb 9, 2019.

1. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    Price:
    160-265.00
    So after spending a lot of time and cashola on a bunch of dirt boxes, I've come to the conclusion that my Gasoline and MBD are it for me. They are all I need and want. So up for sale are three very lightly used pedals. All in excellent shape, they all work perfectly, and they sound wonderful...but the sounds aren't what I want, pure and simple.

First up
    Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra: SOLD!
    I know what you're thinking...."dude works at SW, gets it at cost and then makes money on it when he sells it". Nope, that would be a real jerk move. I bought this as a demo from Sweetwater for I think 340.00, think a couple years ago. You know what it is, and what it does. It's an awesome pedal. Comes with original box.

Next
    Nunez Amplification Bass Channel Annex...whatever the hell won't get him in trouble with Fulltone....Drive. Great pedal. This is a doom and sludge machine. I love love love the boost on this thing, it really comes alive when you kick it on. It can do light/mild OD all the way to doom heavy riffing really quickly. Sounds great, built like a tank, shiny.SOLD!

Finally
    Dunwich ODB: I received this in a trade a couple months back. Once again, an incredible pedal. Built like a tank. Sounds great. Not what I'm looking for. It is in perfect shape. I am not entirely sure which clipping options are in it, but they vary widely in tone and can cover a LOT of ground. You know it, you love it. 160.00 shipped.

All three have velcro on the bottom. No original box for the Dunwich or the Annex. PayPal is fine. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Dan

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  2. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    drool :banghead:
    I just can’t stop buying effects lately and I tell myself I’m done for a bit and then see all this lovely dirt. Brutal.

willsellout likes this.
  3. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Looks like the Nunez is sold folks. Thanks for the interest so far. I've listed the AOU on reverb but would love to keep it in the family here.

4. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    AOU is sold. Last but certainly not least is the Dunwich ODB and honestly I’m
    Not going to be upset if it doesn’t go.

5. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Still up for sale. Considering trades for Diamond bass comp or a good Reverb.

6. Adienn7

Adienn7

Jan 26, 2007
    Why'd you sell the nunez?

willsellout likes this.
  7. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you've ever had an awesome piece of gear but just couldn't find a use for it, thats kind of what I had with the Nunez. It's awesome at what it does. I just didn't really use it. Plus I needed some cash to fund some much needed purchases I've been looking at for a long time. Really though, I realized I was looking for just a couple dirt pedals and out of all of them, the Gasoline and the MBD are the best for my applications. They've beat out everything I've owned.

ObsessiveArcher and Adienn7 like this.