1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dunwich Volt Thrower

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Crazy Otto, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Crazy Otto

Crazy Otto

Jan 11, 2016
    Germany
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Germany
    For sale is a mint condition Dunwich Volt Thrower (#59 of a late 2016 batch), for my money THE best rat-based pedal out there. Includes box and candy. Lots of love for this pedal, all of it warranted. Selling because I have a custom version coming from Dunwich that will replace it. Any questions, please ask!

Only available direct from the builder in the US, so save on customs and shipping! Free shipping inside Germany, buyer will need to throw in a few pounds/euros if it needs to go somewhere else.

Info: http://dunwichamps.b...ct/volt-thrower

front.jpg guts.jpg lid.jpg

Impermanence likes this.
  2. Crazy Otto

Crazy Otto

Jan 11, 2016
    Germany
    On hold

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021