1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Dunwich Wizard Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bruiser Stone, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Bruiser Stone

Bruiser Stone Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Price:
    Bought this direct from Dunwich Amplification last Black Friday, but I need to fund something else, so once again this is up for grabs. Amazing for both guitar and bass. Includes box and Dunwich bling.

0B0AEFAD-C4D1-4195-A48B-9170577C8BF4.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    That my friends is one of the very best bass fuzzes available to the mortals of this realm.

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  3. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    It sure is, and I am waivering back and forth. I’m not sure I really need it, or if I just like the idea it is there under my toes. Sigh.....

4. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Back on the market

5. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    i want to try this but i dont *neeeed* it! trades perhaps?

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  6. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Sent you a pm

7. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Sorry for my fickle thread, but I can’t convince myself to let go of it right now.

8. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    (Sigh) back up...I’m striving to noodle less, practice smarter, and this thing doesn’t help with my wayward attention span. I have a church gig, so....

Now for sale $170 shipped CONUS, or $160 if you are along the path of my many business travels. I may consider trades, but no more fuzz/OD please. I’d be more than happy to pair this with an Aguilar GS212 also for sale/trade towards an Arkham Abyss/Zephyr or Broughton P-15; admittedly, a long shot.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  9. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Sold!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021