duracell procell batteries

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by notabob, Sep 21, 2003.

1. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    ok, ive heard great things about these on multiple forums. anyone know where i can buy them? would ace hardware sell them? im told that only special distributors carry them, but i wanna know who these special people are. ive seen them on ebay and my church has boxes of them, and even though that is where i play most of the time, i would feel bad using their batteries. so, if anyone knows where i can find these locally, that would be great.
  2. Cant help on where to buy them.. being an aussie an' all.

Whats the harm in asking for two batteries? They last a long time... by the time you need to replace them they would've gone through a box....

3. Not real sure about the Duracell Procell batteries but I'm using an Energizer Industrial Alkaline, which from what I've gathered (looked at the Procell webpage) its kinda like its market equivalent.

I scored mine from my church as well and its lasted me yonks, they get them from the same sorta places they pick up all the other electric odds and ends the sound gurus have. Like the industrial suppliers, you can only buy them in boxes of some number but that'd last you freakin ages. I dunno what the equivalent store is around you but take a look, even ask one of the guys to see if they can pick you up a box next time they go purchasing.

Josh D