1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale DW Collector's Exotic Figured Flamed Maple 6-Piece Drum Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by thinkingingrey, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Price:
    Gorgeous DW Collector's Exotic kit with a unique, one-of-a-kind fade. I recently acquired this from a trade, but find myself GAS'ing for something that I've avidly sought for long time. This is a feeler for me (probably will kick myself for doing this in the future), but I need the money...

This finish really makes the figured maple shells stand out and shine. Practically new; apart from a few stick marks on the heads due to very light demoing, the kit is pristine throughout.

What you get: 8x10 and 8x12 rack toms, 12x14 and 14x16 floor toms (with legs), 18x22 bass drum, 5.5x14 snare, and accompanying Ahead drum protective cases.

The DW Collector's Exotic series is top of the line - together with the Ahead cases, this kit was worth over $8,000 when it was purchased. Asking for $6,000 cash or Paypal. May consider partial trades, but I'd like mostly cash/PP if we go that route.

Local pickup in Rocklin, CA; available to anyone as long as you can drive to meet me! I'm afraid I cannot ship it due to the sheer size.

Thank you for looking. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017