Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

E!'s "The Soup"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slick519, Feb 5, 2005.

1. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    does anyone else watch this show? The first time i saw it, i kind of snubbed my nose at it being stupid and unfunny, but now, i look forward to it. The guy is so offbeat and offensive, it is pretty funny.

slick

2. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Yeah sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's predictable... I miss Aiesha Tyler's pretty mug though.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Is this the show that used to be called "Talk Soup" and was hosted by Greg Kinnear? Back then it was hilarious.

brad cook

4. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    I remember it as Talk Soup with that guy John ???? with the patch of grey hair (as was alluded to :) ). i thought it was really funny. but then i saw him hosting something else, but cant remember what it was...

5. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    it was john henson back then and it was pretty funny. this was the heyday of jerry springer though so they had material to work with.

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah, Greg Kinnear hosted it before John Hanson came on. I thought Kinnear was funnier.

brad cook