1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD E-Series Fender Precision '57 Resisue in C.A.R

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CentralCoastBass, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    '57 reissue Fender Precision made in Japan! E8 serial number. Excellent condition, a few small dings and scratches, and a few marks here and there, small crack in the nut between the D and G strings. All original(minus the Schaller strap buttons-----chrome straplocks included as well). This bass is VERY clean! I'd bet I'm the first person to ever take this bass apart for pictures! No fret wear, nice straight neck currently setup with a little relief, and new D'Addario nickelwound .045-.100 strings. Low action, this bass plays like BUTTA. Lightweight a 8 lbs. 8 ozs. on the digital scale. Gig bag included. I doubt you will find many nicer than this from this period. $550 shipped.

Not looking for trades, but you are welcome to send 'em over....or a cash offer...I'm behind with bills so I'm motivated to sell. Two kids need shoes

2. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    a couple more:

3. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    a couple more

4. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    couple more: