Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EA CXL-112L w/ Cover F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Nov 4, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    It's only a few months old. Barely used. It's only been taken out of the house three times. Never over-excursed, clipped, or abused in any way whatsoever. Loud, deep, clear... Just as you'd expect from EA. One of the best tweeters I've heard. Sounds very natural and takes EQ well. I have two; I'm keeping one. This one has two Speakons and weighs approximately 44 lbs. 350W continuous.

Here's more info at the EA Website.

I will entertain trades involving minty Bergantino 112's, newer Epifani 112's, Accugroove Tri 112's, Schroeder 1212 or 1210 cabs (+/- cash depending on cab, condition, shipping, etc.)

I will sell for $600.00 shipped to the 48. I'm really in no hurry to sell. I don't have to sell. So price is pretty firm. If anyone wants better pix, I can get them up.

The cover is a simple nylon, non-padded cloth cover, just enough to keep the rain off for a short trip.

Thanks! :bassist:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I might also be interested in minty Epifani or Bergantino 115's as well. :bassist:

3. Larry Kaye

Larry Kaye Retailer: Schroeder Cabinets

Mar 23, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I am interested...where are you located? I have no trade for ya.

Larry

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    PM on the way... :cool:

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Pix of actual cab for sale. Please note that the picture of the rear panel has some reflection of the flash. It is not wear or a flaw of any kind. :cool:

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $500.00 + shipping. :cool:

7. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I am a determined follower of Jesus Christ and am a Mormon.
  8. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    And returned. :smug: :cool:

9. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I am a determined follower of Jesus Christ and am a Mormon.
  10. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA