Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EA iamp 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Yamarc, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    This unit is between 1-2 months old and comes with the gig bag, rack mount kit, and unsigned warranty card.

It is in dead mint condition and I am only selling because I am playing bigger venues as of late.

Price includes shipping and insurance, will only consider trades for Bergantino HT112 or Ex112 or Ashdown ABM 500 Evo II Thanks

725 shipped to your door...

#314 229 6414

Thanks, Marc

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    bump

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    interested parties couldn't come up with the scrarch...still available

Marc

4. PM sent

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Just fishin, I don't suppose you'd be interested in an Ampeg SVT III Pro (475 watts into 4 ohms) plus cash in exchange for your EA? It's a 2001, a little scratched up, but has 5 new Electro Harmonix tubes in the pre section and has had the fan replaced, and is 100% functional. I also have a 2-button Crate footswitch for mute and graphic EQ to go with it. It gets very light duty (Thursday nite practice and Sunday morning only @ fairly sedate levels). I'm looking to switch some stuff around and have been considering the EA.

6. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Hey guys, uber busy right now with school...I will respond to all pms later tonight...I will have to pass on the AMpeg though. Thanks, MArc

7. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    interested in a trade for a Clarus 2R plus cash. Two chanels plus reverb.

8. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Is the amp still available?

Thanks,
    LeonD

9. Is this amp still available?