Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EA iAMP 600 good deal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Azzie Li, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Azzie Li

Azzie Li

Dec 26, 2003
    I just bought a mint condition iAMP 600 on ebay for $575. Is this a pretty good deal?

2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Good deal. Great amp!

3. Sounds like a good deal. I picked up one of the original iAmps (500W @ 4 ohms) not too long ago on Ebay for a bit less than that. I am going to see if it has enough power for what I want. If it doesn't I'll probably wind up picking up either an new 500 or 800.

Geoff

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Don't see any evidence of a completed ebay auction for a 600. Care to post a link? The reason I ask is that I'm considering selling one of mine and want to get an idea of the market. Thanks.

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  6. Azzie Li

Azzie Li

Dec 26, 2003

Hey, why are you selling yours? Did you like it? Yeah, I was slightly amazed that there were no bidders. He added a 'buy now' price for $575. I wanted to make sure that I got it though, you never know how many people are watching an item and wait til the last minute to bid and get it for the lower price...$575 was low enough for me...I almost spent $750 on a GK 700RB II...glad I found the other. If you put it up on ebay, I'd suggest adding on a popular head brand name at the end of the title, so when people are searching for ampeg or such they see your item too.

7. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
  8. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I have two. Yes, I like 'em. Good amp. You got a great price, assuming there are no surpises when you get it.