1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EA iAmp350 combo amp and 10" extension speaker.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PaulieBe, Jul 30, 2012.

1. PaulieBe

PaulieBe

Jun 25, 2011
    Los Angeles
    EA iAmp350 combo amp and 10" extension cabinet.

$650.00

Excellent condition. Almost 'As New'. Very versatile rig. Thorough EQ circuit. Headphone out and aux input. Loud and great for almost any gig barring big stages. Excellent in town gig gin amp.

I have used on a small handful of gigs since I bought it and it has been stored since.

Buyer pays any shipping costs. Pickup preferred if you live in or near Los Angeles.

Thanks all!

IMG_0809.

2. What is the weight on each one of these?

3. PaulieBe

PaulieBe

Jun 25, 2011
    Los Angeles
    The combo amp is:
    Size: 17 3/4″ x 14 3/4″ x 12 1/2″
    Weight: 60 lbs.

The extension cab is substantially lighter. Somewhere between 15 and 20 lbs.

The combo is a heavy cab. Incredible solid and super loud. It is mostly from the amp. I believe it to be a heavy amp, tho I have not weighed it separately.

4. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    Bump for a GREAT little combo........ I love mine!

5. PaulieBe

PaulieBe

Jun 25, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Weirdly, I have had 2 different buyers correspond and then pull out in the past 24 hours at the last minute.

So this pair is back still the block and For Sale.

Also, I don't want to separate the iAmp combo and extension cab, so please no PM's to that effect.

Cheers all!

PB