Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EA VL208 reissue thread

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chris Fitzgerald, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Just thought I'd mention to the good folks up in the BG forums that we've started a thread down in DB to find out if there is enough interest from bassists to cause Euphonic Audio to do a limited reissue run of their excellent VL 208 cabs. Here's a link to the DB thread for anyone who might be interested. :)

Mods - my apologies for the double-post! I just thought that this kind of thing would be the exception to the rule, since if it were to come together, it would benefit everyone. Feel free to delete it and give me a public dressing down if I have acted inappropriately. :ninja:

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Looks like you're getting some good response on this Chris over there so I'll cap this one off.

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Thank you! :) If they're close to the magic number in a couple of weeks, would it be okay for me to give this one a bump about halfway through May? I'm just grateful you guys didn't delete this. :cool:

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Of course, Chris! I'm actually interested in this effort myself as I am an EA fan. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.