1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EA Wizzy 1x10"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassobsessed, Aug 9, 2008.

1. bassobsessed

bassobsessed

Dec 20, 2007
    NYC
    $325 delivered within 100 miles of NYC. Has one small dent on top rear edge, otherwise perfect.

Will consider trade for light, small 8 ohm cab plus cash

2. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Free bump for a cool little cab. How does it work with an electric bass? I know a lot of guys love them for upright, but I haven't seen too many threads discussing them using an electric.

3. bassobsessed

bassobsessed

Dec 20, 2007
    NYC
    It's terrific with electric. Plenty loud enough in a medium size room with an acoustic outfit featuring tablas instead of drum kit, and no PA support. I'd say it's louder and fuller than many 1x12s I've played.

Only selling because I picked up a Minimark combo that fits the same bill, and I'd like an 8 ohm extension cab to use with it (these are 4 ohm only)

4. CH Design

CH Design

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Will it take a low B at full volume clearly?

5. bassobsessed

bassobsessed

Dec 20, 2007
    NYC
    Have to say I don't know - I'm strictly a 4 string guy. There must be information on that in threads or reviews...

6. bottomzone

bottomzone Gold Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2005
    The Wizzy 10 has no problem handling the low B. It is my understanding the EA designed the Wizzy 10 to handle the low B as well as upright.

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

7. Brian K

Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Would you trade for an Aguilar DB112?

Thanks,
    brian

8. bassobsessed

bassobsessed

Dec 20, 2007
    NYC
    Thanks, but if I do trade for another cab I'd like a single 10 or 8

9. Rvl

Rvl

Dec 23, 2003
    Aomori Japan
    Message sent

Thanks

Robert VanLane

10. still available?

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021