SOLD EAE (Electronic Audio Experiments) Dagger prototype #2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by emjazz, Nov 28, 2017.

1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Ok....this is a REALLY difficult one to let go of. I know that I'd use it in the future, but because money is what it is living in NYC, and I don't know when it'll get used, I need to move this one. I have prototype #1, and that sucker isn't going anywhere. These are truly incredible drive pedals, like nothing else out there. The current Daggers that John sells are set to silicon clipping only.

What sets this one apart:
    -internal clipping options for germanium/none/yellow led (a bit more open and smoother than red led)
    -The low pass filter in this one is set lower to be optimal for bass. I honestly like both options, but this one makes the sound so gigantic. This is like a Blueberry overdrive, but much more versatile, more open sounding, and with more high end if you want it. This sucker will shake the walls if you want it to. Want the ultimate synth drive sound? Put this after an octave pedal and stand back!!

This one is a one off with a pink sparkle enclosure. I changed the on/off led to white and switched the knobs to clear ones. Super happening look! Velcro on the bottom.

This is for sale only. No trades please.

$185 shipped in the ConUS.

Thanks so much!

Dagger.jpg Dagger bottom.jpg

2. mrwood4

mrwood4

Apr 17, 2014
    Southern Illinois
    PM'd

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    On hold.

blindrabbit likes this.
  4. Well hot damn. I would have loved this, especially given the colour.

emjazz likes this.
  5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Dave!! Waiting to hear back. I almost rescinded my offer to sell, but I still have the first Dagger so I came to my senses. If this falls through I'll let you know. :) Hope that you're well!

blindrabbit likes this.
  6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Aaaaand sold!

7. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    I really wish I had seen this before it sold